3rd and 4th Year Student Resources
New Innovations Log-in
- Use your regular LSUHSC log in and password to access the LSUHSC specific New Innovations site.
- If you have problems logging in or questions about New Innovations, please contact:
- Alisa Roy, M.Ed. (504) 568-4620.
Career Planning Elective
Career Planning Elective General Information
Career Planning Elective Specialty and Subspecialty Information
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Clerkship Ethics and Nutrition Modules
Clerkship Ethics Modules
- Human Research (Clerkship Preparation Course)
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Instructions for Taking Quizzes
If you are logged in to a computer using your LSU account, you will not need to log into take any of the quizzes or to view your progress. If you are on a non-LSU computer or are off campus, you will be prompted to log in before being allowed to take a quiz.
When the login window appears, login with lsumc-master\YourUserID and your LSU password. If you have forgotten yoru LSU password or have beenlocked out of your account, you can reset your password here: http://www.lsuhsc.edu/changepassword.